Thursday 11 July 2019

Benwick of the Fenland, Cambridgeshire.

The village of Benwick in the Fenland of Cambridgeshire. I rumble out to this place every other day via Chatteris, where I work most times. Benwick is a rather small village. If you blinked while driving through, you could miss it entirely. As one can see from the photos. The wildflowers along the bank, look very special as I drive into the little village. There are a few bins to empty and then I go to the village shop for a can of drink and maybe a chocolate bar. I can't help liking the mad and undisciplined array of flowers. There are many clusters about areas of various riverbanks too. This little one is outside of someone's corner house. On the owner's side of the fence and the outside too. It is a joy going to work in the Fenland during the summer months. Everywhere is alive with nature's wild calling. 



No comments: