Thursday 30 April 2020

Jago and Litefoot Series 3 - with Leela from Doctor Who.

Jago & Litefoot: Series 3Jago & Litefoot: Series 3 by Andy Lane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This third series spreads its wings a little more and each of the four stories draws to a dynamic climax in the fourth tale.

Leela of Doctor Who fame turns up on Professor Litefoot's front door. She has been sent on an important mission by Romana (Another Doctor Who companion)

Leela has a device that measures the fabric of time and there are holes and distortions around Victorian London. She needs the help of Jago and Litefoot to put the anomalies to right. This our intrepid duo agree to do and off we all go on some splendid uncanny adventures.

Great fun and highly recommended to any Big Finish fans or Doctor Who spin-off fans. I know I keep mentioning it, but the dialogue between Jago and Litefoot as complete quality. I love it bits.


View all my reviews

No comments: