Sunday 12 March 2017

Some of my many Granddaughters Playing Monopoly.


I have four sons. Every time I thought I might have a girl, the baby was a boy. I'm not complaining because my sons are my world and they are marvellous. They all grew up and they all seem to have had girls. There are loads of them. We did eventually get some grandsons too, but most are girls. They all love to see one another and they all play well together. I have eleven grandchildren and my second wife Carole has seven. Therefore we have eighteen in all.

Christmas and birthdays are a nightmare for me because my memory is useless. Luckily Carole remembers them all and keeps them marked on a calendar. The other day four of my granddaughters were playing monopoly and this photo was sent to me. I love them all very much and will be seeing them all again in April when I go back to Essex. I'll have to ask them who won the game.

No comments: