Sunday 19 December 2010

Moyra Melons ear rings for the air.

Moyra Melons fancied herself as a air hostess and bought a clothes rig out to see what she would look like if she were to acquire such employment. So, with great aplomb, the lovely Moyra set to work on building an image for the air passengers. Try as she did; Moyra could not find a way to tone down the look of her ear rings - they just stood out screaming to the detriment of everything else.

She waited for her poor husband to come home from work and as he walked through the door; his Moyra was looking up at him - just the way she is in the picture.

"Do you think they stand out to much?" she asked meaning her ear rings.

Her husband, once again, came over in a hot flush and gurgled something sounding like; "I don't think so or care."

He slammed the door shut and was in there with Moyra for rather a long time, but when they came out; Moyra was no longer interested in becoming an air hostess and her husband was glad to know it. I think he might miss her on long haul flights - wouldn't you?  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been on quite a few plane journeys in my time. The air crew always tell me not to inflate my life vest before leaving the aircraft. I don't think Moyra was paying attention.

Retro Brit said...

I would make a grab hold of Moyra tightly if the plane was going into the sea. I don't think she would sink.