Sunday 2 November 2014

Bluebell - My New Grandaughter.

Bluebell
I went back to Leigh-on-Sea where my eldest son Lloyd still lives with his girlfriend. They have just had a little daughter called Bluebell. I drove there for a Guy Fawkes/Halloween barbcue. It was the first time I've seen my new grandaughter and she is now four weeks old. 

Also many other grandaughters turned up for the event too. I have four sons and five grandaughters and one grandson plus many more step-grand children on my wife's side. In all there are 16 grandchildren between us,

The fireworks went down a treat with the kids and I might have overdone it with pints of guiness. They tend to slip down too easily. I stayed at my son's place during the night and came home the next morning.

It was a nice bash and lovely to see the kids all enjoying themselves.

No comments: