Sunday 8 July 2012

Andy Murray gets to Wimbledon Final

Andy Murray gets there

The entire country will be at a standstill today as the UK watches Super Scot - Andy Murray. Many might not be able to watch as Andy Murray tries to become the first Brit since 1936 to win the prestigious title. He must play the formidable Swiss tennis star; Roger Federer.

I'm not the most avid of tennis fans, but even I can appreciate the tremendous hard work that Andy Murray has constantly been putting in over the years to his achieve his goal of becoming the first Brit to win Wimbledon since Fred Perry way back in 1936.

I will not watch the great Scot because I always bring bad luck when I witness these tournaments. Just a superstition, but I do want him to win and if not watching helps; I'm going to do it...  :)  

No comments: