Saturday 1 December 2018

Abora Invasion Earth by Michael Nicolson (My Goodreads Review)

Abora Invasion Earth

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A humanoid looking race of aliens arrives on Earth seeking sanctuary. Their homeworld is dying. The British Prime Minister of the year 2070 decides to allow a settlement in the Highlands of Scotland. These humanoid looking aliens are like Nephilim giants from biblical myth. Some of the aliens have more sinister requirements. Much to the dismay of most alien settlers and completely unacceptable to the local population. Instead of looking at the sheep and cattle as livestock some of the aliens see the smaller humans as a source of protein. In some ways, the story reminds me of some of the Edmund Cooper style science fiction books I often read. Well worth reading.


View all my reviews

No comments: