Sunday 7 November 2010

Beyond The Imagination (Sci/Fi Ships) - Music by Freedomwings





More fabulous artists with superb sci/fi futuristic imagination. It makes a person want to live longer and witness such things. Alien planets and distant nebula. Sometimes I bought a science fiction story doing the judging by front cover. I was nearly always disappointed.

Sometimes stories don't live up to the artwork or they are so far removed from such a thing too. However, many stories were good too. A front cover impression can really make and sell some sci-fi works.

I wonder if any of these artists have gone on to invent stories from their own paintings?

Some of the worlds created by these artists makes me long to live hundreds of years in the future. I do believe it is our destiny to travel into the cosmos and find the many wonders that are waiting for us.


No comments: