Sunday 28 June 2015

Bringing You: How a Person can live in such a Small Norfolk Seaside House?

We were driving along the coastal road of Norfolk, making our way home to the Fenlands. We had visited the seaside town of Cromer. As we followed the road back we stopped off at various places of interest. One was another seaside town called Wells by the Sea. As we pulled into the car park, I saw the smallest house I've ever seen. I could not imagine anyone living comfortably in such a space as this quirky little seaside cottage. My wife, Carole stood at the street door. She is 5ft 3'. Look at her by the front door and you'll understand what I mean.

We laughed - the place was up for sale. I'm sure someone with a rich sense of humour might by the place. The mind boggles at the thought of those who lived here in the past, for it is several hundred years old.


We went about the rest of Wells by the Sea for a reconnoitre and found lots of quaint places before going on to the next part of our coastal drive home. I, of course had my camera ready for some snaps. There were a few charming places of interest, but the tiny house took the biscuit.




















No comments: