Sunday 13 November 2016

Splendid, first class, excellent - Love it to bits.



I came home from work yesterday evening and as I walked through the door, I could smell the lovely roast dinner being prepared. The aroma was gorgeous and my belly began to rumble.

"What's cooking?" I asked.

"Lamb shanks," replied my wife, who is a vegetarian.

"Oh wow! One of my favs," I replied. It's a standard joke. Whatever she cooks, I always reply, "Oh wow! That's one of my favs."

Carole always replies, "Food, in general, is one of your favs."

As the plate was put on the table, I decided to take a quick snap so all you lovely peeps could see the prize awaiting my devoted attention. I, of course, managed to rise to the occasion. My performance in doing justice to this dinner was; splendid, first class, excellent.

In short, I Love it to bits. 

No comments: