Saturday 23 April 2011

Moyra Melons Ear Ring Quandary

Moyra Melons wanted to wear the most suitable ear rings for going out. She was in a quandary about which ear rings looked best. She asked her husband to help her choose the right pair. He kept saying he liked the pair she had.

"You haven't seen them with my dress," she scolded.

"Don't bother with the dress," he mumbled. "I can use my imagination. Try another pair on."

"Every time I put a new pair of ear rings on, you reply that you like that pair best. You can't like the same pair best every time."

Her husband coughed, "Well every time I look at them, I think they are a nice pair."

Moyra went through her entire ear ring collection trying to find a pair that were suitable. Her husband kept asking her to pose in them and he would come over in his usual hot flush. In the end he went for the first pair she originally put on.

He said, "I wanted to look at as many pairs as possible and I've certainly done that. Let me explain why I like this pair in more detail."

He closed the door and was in the bedroom for a rather long time explaining why he liked the first pair better - strange that don't you agree?
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here she is, making sure the focus remains fixed on her ear rings:
http://nicehandbras.tumblr.com/post/4925557538

Retro Brit said...

Hummph...! Hoora, hoora, hoora... :)Two good ones there, displaying slpendid pairs... ...of ear rings.

Retro Brit said...

Here is something for fans of the lovely Moyraand her magnificent earrings.