Friday 8 April 2011

Moyra Melons holiday ear rings.

Moyra Melons was a little self conscious when she went on holiday. The weather was nice and hot, but she thought her ear rings were a bit on the small side. People would not notice her, and secretly, Moyra liked to be noticed.

I need something that will make me stand out," said Moyra to her perplexed husband.

"Are you serious dear?" he replied gruffly and a little inebriated. He had had a few drinks in the hotel bar.

"Of course I'm serious," she replied. "These ear rings are a little small and people are not going to stop and stair at a pair like these, are they?"

Her poor husband coughed, "I think you might be a little surprised my dear. I think your ear rings look absolutely marvelous and I'm sure there will be plenty of other chaps that would agree with me."

"Do you really think so," beamed Moyra Melons. Once again her husband had found the right words. 

"Oh I do indeed." He was coming over with his usual hot flush. "Allow me to demonstrate why such ear rings would excite a man." He took her by the hand and led her from the balcony - closing the curtains after them.

They took an awful a long time to get ready and when they did finally go out; Moyra Melons' husband was so gratified, that he took her to a jewellers and bought her another pair of ear rings.

However, that is another story...



  












No comments: