Thursday 9 February 2012

Moyra Melons Swimming Ear Rings

"Do you think people will notice these?" asked Moyra Melons, pleased with her choice of swimming ear rings.

"Well," replied her attentive and amused husband. "I'm sure that any chap would be hard pressed to miss such fine attributes."

"Only the chaps? What about the women? After all ladies like to see fine ear rings too. I often look at other ladies ear rings. Haven't you ever noticed."

"Err - no Moyra - I can't say I have, but I've a sneaking feeling that most woman would be rather envious of yours."

Moyra Melons smiled at her husband. "You always seem to know what to say. You're a rascal, but also; a good and kind flatterer."

"Oh I find it just comes naturally when I look at you Moyra and I never tier of observing you in various poses, especially with such splendid pairs of ear rings."

"I always try to make sure I have a nice pair to flash off," she replied.

"And you always succeed beyond your wildest imaginations," replied her appreciative husband.

"Yes but there might always be another that could succeed better then I at this," countered Moyra cheekily.

With complete confidence her husband replied. "There is only one thing that springs to mind when thinking of something that might succeed better then you Moyra."

"Really?" said Moyra inquisitively. "What could succeed better then me?"

"A parrot with no beak," he replied with a broad grin. "But then the poor thing would have to."   
  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a magnificent pair she is sporting in this picture!
I'd love to be in that pool for some vigorous breast stroke, but would probably end up splashing all over them.
I hope she likes getting them wet!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog, great photos.
I found a couple more for you. Here's Moyra serving up some great views of her ...erm... earrings.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e2f961169023363#

http://www.imagebam.com/image/258f72169023367#

Anonymous said...

NSFW link for fans of the lovely Moyra and her magnificent earrings.