Saturday 5 February 2011

Moyra Melons Cleopatra ear rings

Moyra Melons' poor husband came home from work, feeling a little nervous because he knew that she wanted to go to a fancy dress party. As you might well imagine, his mind was racing at the thought of what preparations she had made for the forth coming event.

Can you imagine the poor man's mind when he walked through the door to be confronted by his fabulous wife saying; "What do you think of these ear rings?"

He, of course, staggered slightly and gulped. For a moment, he struggled to find the words and frantically searched for the ear rings.

"Err... They look great Moyra. Are you going as Lady Godiva?"

"Don't be silly," she replied. "Lady Godiva had no clothes. She just turned up with long hair, complaining that she had nothing to wear. You know me, I'm not one to show off... I'm Cleopatra."

"Oh, so I'm going to be the noble Mark Antony - strong willed, lantern jawed hero of Rome," He imagined.

Moyra giggled. "I was thinking more Julius Ceaser - middle aged, balding, and full of holes... But enough of this nonsense," she uttered coquettishly. "Surely you've noticed my humble attempts at accesorising; I'd like your opinion please, do you think they look too tacky?"

He nervously dropped his gaze, hardly daring to look. Once again the old hot flush swept over him. 

"Oh... They're magnificent, my dear... I'm fighting the urge to run my fingers over them," he muttered breathlessly.

Moyra raised a questioning brow. "Certainly not. I've just rubbed them down with a warm flannel."

"Oh, of course my dear. It was never my intention to sully their exquisite beauty."

Suspecting he may have over stepped the mark, he ventured upon a new course. "I couldn't help noticing that they are a beautfully matched pair, my dear."

Moyra Melons teased him with a smile. "You don't think they're too large do you?"

"Err... Certainly not," he mumbled. "They are so beautifully round."

Moyra was puzzled. "Well of course they're round, silly. The lady in the shop informed me that they are the most perfectly crafted bracelets that she has ever had in stock and..." She noticed his expression had changed. "Are you alright?"

"I'm perfectly fine Moyra," he chocked, gathering his wits. "I believe you were talking about your... err , bracelets?"

"Yes," she smiled triumphantly. "And she said they would match my ear rings perfectly.

"They certainly do that my dear," he said deflated. "Please excuse me I must go to the bedroom."

"Oh... before you go;" she said cunningly. "What do you think of my nipple caps?"

He stood motionless and open mouthed.

Moyra grinned. "I have a smaller pair in the bedroom. It might take some time, but would you help me put them on?".... :)




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaarrrgghhhh!
Dammit man, can't you post a warning before you put a picture like this on your blog!
That fantastic pair nearly gave me a heart attack.

Retro Brit said...

Now you know how Moyra's poor husband feels when he comes home from work each day... :)

Anonymous said...

I wonder if she bathes in ass's milk, like the original Cleopatra?
She would look wonderful, being covered in gallons of warm, milky fluid. It's good for the complexion, you know.
And from the look in her eyes, I imagine she'd rather enjoy it, too.