Saturday 21 May 2011

Moyra Melons bounces back with new ear rings.

Moyra Melons could not wait to show off her new white ear rings. She had purchased them while out shopping. Upon acquiring the ovoid delights, she was anxious to know what her husband would think of them. 

Could you imagine the poor chap's surprise when he walked into the bathroom to see his darling wife, Moyra, thrusting these new round things before him.

"I require your utmost attention on these things my dear." Moyra demanded. "How will they look at the party tonight?"

"Well..." her poor husband dithered. "Perhaps a little coloured gown, to modestly conceal..." 

"...I'm not trying to conceal these. I want them to be looked at," said Moyra.

"Good Lord," replied her perplexed husband as he came over in his usual hot flush. "I fear you might be going a tad too far my little petal?"

Moyra was a little vexed. "How far can one go with ear rings like these? The party goers either see them or not."

"Well there are other things that the party goers might happen upon, besides your scintillating ear rings Moyra."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Well..." her husband dithered again. Then a wicked smile creased his face. "Sometimes I think you pretend to be more naive then you really are my little petal."

He closed the bathroom door and I don't know what happened after that, but rumour has it that Moyra Melons realised that "Like What" might not have been the most appropriate question to ask. Still you live and learn don't you?




  
















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look fine to me dinner at home or out on the town.

Anonymous said...

Moyra showing off those beautiful earrings here