Wednesday 28 September 2016

Do You Know I've Never Burnt A Salad?


The one thing I can do, without burning it, is a delicious mouth-watering salad. I decided to do one today with chopped red onion, celery, tomatoes, peppers, oak leaf lettuce, feta cheese with honey and mustard topping. 
Just before I tucked in, I once again decided to snap it on the mobile and email it to my computer. Just so I could download it and show it to all you wonderful people out there.
Sadly, it's gone now. 
Long live the feta cheese salad,
Long live the feta cheese salad.
It's gone to the big salad bowl in the sky.
I've been watching my diet of late because we had the health check people come around. I'm 5' 8" and weighed 15 stone 6 pounds. I should be 11 stone 7 pounds for my height. That is what I've been told. I've managed to loose 1 stone and 6 pounds. So now I'm on 14 stone. Still, 2 stone plus to go.

No comments: