Thursday 23 September 2010

Moyra Melons watching televison in great ear rings.


Even when Moyra Melons is at home, watching Eastenders, she makes the effort. Maybe no one is around, but to Moyra Melons, it is no excuse; a lady can still wear a smashing set of ear rings. 

All else might be low key or uninteresting when reclining in front of the tv, but the ear rings are still there saying, "Come on now, don't ignore these."

Try as you might lads, you can't can you? It's no use - Moyra will not go un-noticed. This lady loves to display her ear bling in all sorts of mellow ways. I would be delighted to let her sit on my sofa and watch Eastenders. I'd make her a few cups of tea while she was watching the show because I'm not an Eastenders fan really. I'd do the tea thing so I could pop back in to look at the ear rings now and then. I would have to be subtle about it though, because I would not want her to think I was weird.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have chanced upon another picture from the same set. Some cad is standing right in front of her, blocking her view of the nightly travails of Albert Square.

No doubt he's enjoying the view of those wonderful lobes and how the earrings set them off so well. To thank her, he seems to have offered her a whole salami, which is rather strange. But she's happy enough to nibble the end of it out of politeness. What a trooper!

Retro Brit said...

She would never get me standing in the way of her favorite TV programme. I'd be too busey making tea.

Anonymous said...

Would that be tea and crumpet? Or do you prefer the getting your teeth into some big, soft baps?

Retro Brit said...

Oh the agony of choice... :)

Anonymous said...

How does she was all the spunk off her earrings?

Anonymous said...

Here is something for fans of the lovely Moyraand her magnificent earrings.