Sunday 1 June 2014

The Dead Tree


Early morning on a sunny day in the Fens. I get up and go for a dog walk with Sasha our puppy German Shepard. The are flowers everywhere and the fields are alive with all sorts of noises. I've taken my camera and Carole is pointing out things of interest.

The Fen

Sasha
Goldfinch



Bob


 
 
I was full of the joy of summer with everything in full bloom,. Then right in the middle of it all was the Dead Tree. The Black birds seemed to like it but then they seemed to look morbid too. It seemed a very fitting place for them.
 
 
Morbid domain for dark looking black birds







Bleak Tree, and bleak looking birds that live upon it. All the green and all the flowers, yet the dark and drab of all birds choose to live in this one sterile edifice. That is how I see it anyway. It has a morbid allurement, so I tried to photo it as best I could.

No comments: