Monday 10 October 2016

Bob the Cat's New Best Friend is the Fridge.




Bob is a rather reserved and often, crafty cat. He sits by the fridge and just stares at me. He knows that is where the ham is kept. The place where his favourite meat gets lovingly chilled. He looks up at me on the laptop with his big blue eyes. He never responds to much chatter but will if he thinks there might be ham in it for him.
When there is a hint of ham, he suddenly becomes your best friend and he starts to purr and rub his fur aginst your leg or the cupboard. He is, indeed, a most cunning and mercenary cat.
In the picture above, my wife was about to get a good pose when my son Robbie opened the fridge. That was it. I could not contain the big lump. I took the phone and ran a short YouTube video below.

No comments: