Saturday 1 October 2016

Lee Cox Lands A Rather Large Common Carp Named, Spike.


Carole's son loves carp fishing and so does my son Lloyd. I often marvel at some of the fish Lloyd has caught. I once saw him land a large carp and the ranger photographed and put it in the papers.

However, I could not help being amazed by this Common Carp that Carole's son (stepson) Lee, caught. It likes like a monster and the mind boggles at attempting to land such a fine fish.

When I was younger and at school, I often went fishing with my friends. We caught Roach, Rudd, Gudgeon, Perch etc. I did catch the odd Crucian Carp and a few Tench. I never got anywhere near this level.

One must certainly have the patience to wait for these specimens to take the bait. Well done is all I can say. Oh, and I'm a little jealous too. Lol :D




No comments: