Wednesday 21 June 2017

I Love the Garden

 

I know I keep banging on about my garden of late. I can't help it and this is a scrapbook blog where anything goes. Therefore, while the heatwave continues, I thought I might as well take advantage of the kind and warm days sitting in my garden with some gorgeous chilled draught Guinness. 

Add to this, my laptop by the bedroom window where our garden decking is, then there is my garden table with shaded brolly etc. Oh, and my camera because of the various birds and flowers that are in abundance. Who could want more?

All in all, my little rural bungalow as got it all. Meadows out the front and a nice garden at the back with a stone drive to the side with car port and other areas.

My wife, Carole, and I enjoy the garden immensely and we chat about all sorts of trivia during the summer months while working on projects to do with the garden and the house. Then we will stop and enjoy the visits of our various natural friends. Even Buzzards and Red Kites that often fly above.  

Of course, I had to get a few shots of the little Dunnock (Hedge Sparrow) Who has made a nest that contains eggs in the bush to the back. I mentioned this in another blog. 

Dunnock



Robin


Greenfinch

Fledglings

Adult Greenfinches
Greenfinch & House Sparrow

No comments: