Monday 12 June 2017

The Cornflowers are Here.

Now, all of the cornflowers are beginning to spring up amid the flower array. I love it and can't help getting a little excited. There will be other types of flowers too, as we progress into the summer months. It will all make for a splendid mix of unconventional colour. A riot of undisciplined cascading flora with Sunflowers, Foxgloves and Hollyhocks springing up from the wonderful mob.  

I'll sit on the decking with a beer and the computer, doing this sort of thing (Blogging.) Or reading my Kindle while the waterfall trickles away gently and the flowers swing to and throw in the summer breeze. Every now and then I might stop what I'm doing and ponder my Fenland Garden. Of course, the barbeque will be there when we feel the need and Dotty the dog will be sitting and waiting expectantly, plus Bob the snobby cat too.

Carole and I will talk about the world and its problems and then suggest new things we might do with our garden. It's all idle chit-chat but then summer afternoons in kind ambient gardens are what it is all about.



No comments: