Saturday 9 September 2017

Sandringham Game and Country Fair with Retro Cars.



Today, my wife and I went to the Sandringham Game and Country Fair. It has been advertised for weeks on bill boards along country roads here, there and everywhere in the Fenland. It is only a short distance across the county border and in Norfolk. We missed it last year and Carole (my wife) has been going on and on that she did not want to miss it this year.

So, with a sense of purpose, we got our things together and trundled off in the car towards Sandringham. The event was grander than I expected. There were several arenas with Shire horses, pony and trap manoeuvres, horse drawn boarding events, Birds of Prey, sheep dog trials, clay pigeon shooting archery and many more things too.


There were well over 200 various stalls selling a variety of things from craft work, country clothing and so many more things too. I had dinner of rolled pork and chips while my wife went for some noodles. It was a most pleasant way to spend the Saturday afternoon. There was so much to see I have decided to break up the photos for several blogs.

One section that interested me was the retro vintage British cars.









No comments: