Sunday 6 December 2015

Giving You the Town Christmas Fair of March


Cinnamon and Hazelnut Coffee.


My wife and I went into the town to see the Christmas fair. It took about twenty minutes to walk up the lane towards the rail crossing and then along the river bank. We arrived by the bridge in the town centre. We wondered about and bought some more incense sticks and came upon a coffee bean stall. The aromas were gorgeous and I could not resist having a good look at the various sacks with multiple flavours. I bought two 100gram bags. One of Cinnamon and Hazelnut, which the man ground down for me. The other was French Vanilla.

As I sit here writing, I’m enjoy the Cinnamon coffee with my choice of cheeses. There were so many stalls, including stuffed olives, cheeses, chutney, kurds and various mustards. There was also a Lithuanian stall selling cooked dried meats of Roe deer, wild boar and others types of animal. It was a fun way for my wife and I to spend the morning.


As we ambled back home along the river, I took a few photos along the way.  




No comments: