Saturday 13 May 2017

Serendipity Photo - The Swallow and the Water's Reflection.



Sometimes, in a quirky way you get a camera shot and capture a little moment. It's not the clearest photo of a speeding swallow, but if it were a canvas and painted with the still canal water and the reflections, well...?

It might look good with the slight blur and the imperfections. For some reason, this flicks a switch. There were lots of swallows swooping, twisting and diving. I tried to catch them in flight but they are so very fast. In the end, I aimed the camera at the underneath of the bridge and pressed rapid for a few seconds and managed to catch one flitting under. I got several shots but like this one the best. 

I like the water line and all the grassy reed bits floating by and the water line dividing reflection and post etc. Somehow it works, but it was not intentional. It just happened this way on that particular click among the much desperate and blindly clicking away on the multi-frame photo shoot. I was hoping for the best concerning a clear shot of a swallow in flight. I did not get that effect but ended up with something equally as pleasing.


    




No comments: