Sunday 18 March 2018

Bravo Two Zero by Andy McNab (My Goodreads Review)

Bravo Two Zero

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This one is not for the faint-hearted. A true story of a British SAS army team dropped behind enemy lines during the first Iraqi war (Desert Storm) The team get compromised and a ferocious gun battle ensues. The small SAS unit actually turns aggressive and attack the enemy convoys that try to apprehend them. I was truly shocked a the tenacious attitude of the special operations unit. Rather than evade they seemed to attack head-on. The shock seems to work the first time around as the enemy is caught by surprise. The did not expect the audacious head-on attack by a small band of saboteurs. Eventually, some members of the SAS unit are captured and some killed. Another escapes. For the SAS men captured alive; their Hell is about to begin. A very compulsive read. I would recommend it.


View all my reviews

No comments: