Saturday 2 October 2010

Moyra Melons' ear rings steal the show.

Moyra Melons wanted to do the Weakest Link quiz show. Because of her new glasses and fine ear rings, she thought she might be able to pull it off. After all, she might reason, she has a certain stern celebrity look if she peers over the top of her glasses. Could you imagine being a contestant with Moyra Melons giving you a look like the one in this picture. Would you start stuttering before you could give the answer? Would her charming ear rings put you off? I think so.
Then she began to get self conscious about her delicate ear rings stealing the show. "It doesn't matter how stern I peer over the glasses. People become fixated by the dazzling ear rings," she might grumble. Never mind Moyra, I would sooner look at your ear rings then answer general knowledge questions - wouldn't you blokes out there agree?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MM: General knowledge. How many of these do you get to the pound?
CP: Phwoar!
MM: These earrings cost substantially more than a pound, so the correct answer is none. You are the weakest link. Goodbye!

Retro Brit said...

I would likely tred on my tongue as I nervously walked off.

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that the delightful lady is a teacher at one of our fine colleges in the northern regions.
Dressed like this, and with her latest decorative adornments on view, I'm sure her male students get a firm grip on their work and are finished in no time.

Retro Brit said...

Well, well, I wished I was at that collage. I would be teacher's pet.

Anonymous said...

I would bring her an apple every day. Or something equally juicy and full of vitamins, that she could nibble in the breaks between lessons.

Anonymous said...

Moyra showing off those beautiful earrings here