Wednesday 5 June 2013

Ian Martin's Analytical View on UKIP Surge

Ian Martin's Article:




I'm not up on analytical techniques, but I do respect what the article writer is saying. One thing that I would question however. The article goes on about splitting the centre right or Conservative party. I've been a Labour supporter and Trade Union member. I've worked in these type of Labour orientated industries all my life. It seems that no one recognises the many Labour supporters that agree with UKIP too. They are not just splitting the centre right. The are gathering support across the entire electorate. Perhaps this analytical technique will prove right, but not on the one issue of splitting Tories.

Daily Telegraph article:
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/iainmartin1/100219568/what-level-of-support-will-ukip-sink-back-to/



No comments: