Monday 20 June 2011

Moyra Melons ear rings make the party go well.

Moyra Melons' party ear rings 
As Moyra Melons walked in through the front door, all the blokes stopped what they were doing - gawped at her in open mouthed surprise and were stunned into silence. 

"I feel as though I've killed the atmosphere. Perhaps my ear rings are a little OTT," she said to her exasperated husband.

He replied. "Of course dear, I'm sure the chaps will get used to them."

"I'm getting dirty looks from their wives - I don't think they are inclined to," she added.

"They're probably jealous of your splendid taste in ear bling. I'm sure it's the first thing they account for, when losing the attentions of their men folk," answered her husband a little patronisingly.

"Fancy that and all over a set of ear rings," she scoffed tartly.

"Yes, all over a set of ear rings, among other things," he agreed.

"Other things?" Moyra Melons looked confused.

"I'll explain more when we get home darling," said her husband.

Moyra Melons asked for an explanation when they got home and got a little more then she bargained for. Though her husband did not do a great deal of talking; I think she realised what, 'among other things,' meant.


















1 comment:

Retro Brit said...

Here is something for fans of the lovely Moyra and her magnificent earrings