Thursday 23 June 2011

Moyra Melons - my girlfriend does not do ear rings.

Moyra sat and listened to me.
The other day, I was going on a bit about ladies ear rings when I went around to see Moyra Melons and her husband. They sat down and listened to me while I had a right old beef about my latest girlfriend and her lack of showy ear rings.

"I want to walk into a room, with my lady, and see the bloke's heads turn. However, my girlfriend doesn't seem to appreciate that good ear rings stand out and get a lady noticed. After all, ladies like to be noticed don't they?" I whinged.

"Why do you want other blokes to look at her ear rings?" Moyra Melons smiled saucily.

I could not help but grin back and wickedly I replied. "Because I want them all to know that my bird has a great pair of ear rings and she is with me. However, she just will not do ear rings. What can I do?"

Moyra's husband coughed slightly and added. "Ear rings are not the be all and end all of everything."

I looked him straight in the eye and said. "That's alright for you to say mate, when your sitting next to your wife in dazzling ear rings. With all due respect - you're spoilt."

"Would you like me to have a word with her for you?" asked Moyra Melons.

"Would you?" I replied.

That was several days ago. I've just seen Moyra Melons with her husband in the supermarket and could not resist asking her if she had remembered to have a word with my girlfriend on the delicate subject of ear rings.

Moyra Melons said she could not be bothered because after seeing her, she decided I needed to go to specsavers. I'm going to take her advice and get glasses, because try as I might I can't see my girlfriend's ear rings. They must be very small.


Call me dumb if you will. But can you see my
girlfriend's ear rings?











No comments: